Blondie discography

Over the past year or two Blondie has been talking about an upcoming release of their first ever archival box set, which will include their first 6 albums as well as some bonus material.  I find their statement curious as I already own an archival box set of their first six albums on vinyl, admittedly without bonus content, but still.  I got it for an awesome price: NZ$120 in early 2016, which makes them $20/disc.  It's hard to get any new records at that price today.

I had been given a Blondie CD in 1999, "No Exit," and I quite liked it.  After getting the vinyl box set I decided to pick up some more Blondie, getting the Blondie 4(0) set containing two albums, "Ghost of Download" and "Greatest Hits Deluxe Redux" and also included a concert DVD.  Then in late 2019 I grabbed the other three albums on CD.


Blondie 4(0)Ever


Comments

Popular Posts