Finns #7: Other Finn related projects

Quite a lot of my Finn related content is from the FotE fan club (which sadly is no more).  I joined way too late, and only managed to get the fourth 'I Like it Rare' CD.  However, I did get a number of DVDs from the club as well.


I also have the Neil and Sharon Finn CD 'Pajama Club' with a bonus interview DVD

The Neil Finn headed '7 Worlds Collide' projects on CD and a DVD


The Eddie Raynor headed ENZSO CDs

The covers CDs 'She Will Have Her Way' and 'He Will Have His Way' (there was a 'They Will Have Their Way' release that combined both CDs and added an extra track to each, but I've never seen it)

And most recently I picked up Tim Finn and Eddie Raynor's CD released under the moniker Forenzics.  A couple of other Split Enz members are involved in some of the songs AND many of the songs use riffs or melodies from old Split Enz songs, so it's almost like a new Split Enz release, and it's AWESOME.  Get it if you like early Split Enz albums.


 



Comments

Popular Posts