Howard Jones deluxe reissues (and my older Howard vinyl collection)

Last month I received my copy of Howard Jones' In the Running deluxe reissue.  It marked the end of the Cherry Red campaign of reissuing Howard's first five albums.

The first 2 albums were reissued in a large box Super Deluxe format housing: a vinyl picture disc, 3-CDs containing the album as well as remixes, demos, unreleased, and live tracks, 2 DVDs containing a concert and music videos, and other tat/paraphernalia.  The first album also contained a cassette of The White Tape.



 

The following 3 albums were released in a smaller format: a 3-CD plus DVD set.


In addition to the aforementioned expanded deluxe editions, I have further HoJo (how I detest that term) on vinyl.  I repeat the initial 2 albums on black vinyl...


 

I have the 12" Album (containing remixes of tracks from Human's Lib) and a vinyl copy of the "One to One" album.


 

I have two 12" extended remix singles: "Look Mama" and "Life in One Day."


And, I also have Howard's most recent 2019 album on vinyl.  It is titled "Transform" and was described as a throwback to his 80s sound.  I disagree.

I am missing his seven studio albums released between 1994 and 2015, but am not all that interested in getting them, unless I come across them cheap somewhere, or they are eventually released in some deluxe format.


Comments

Popular Posts