Sisters of Mercy discography

My first Sisters of Mercy purchases were made during my time in London in late 1989/early 1990.  They were 3 12" singles of Temple of Love, This Corrosion, and Lucretia My Reflection.

In 2015, I grabbed the 5 CD box set containing the 3 studio albums, the compilation of early material "Some Girls Wander by Mistake," and the Greatest Hits CD.


In 2017/2018 I picked up the 4 deluxe vinyl releases released during that time: First and Last and Always, Floodland, Vision Thing, and Some Girls Wander by Mistake.  Each has a vinyl LP and 3 12" singles (including represses of the 3 mentioned above), except the 4th that has a vinyl LP and 2 12" singles.


 

The one thing I don't have (that I would like to have) is the Sisterhood release that came after the band split.  There were plans for a vinyl box set similar to those above but, as yet, that hasn't materialised.


Comments

Popular Posts