The Buggles discography

You might remember The Buggles from their hit single "Video Killed the Radio Star."  The debut album, "Age of Plastic," actually has a number of decent tracks on it, especially "Elstree."

A couple of weeks ago I finally found a second-hand copy of The Buggles second album for sale at a reasonable price.  It was sent to my parent's place (the shipping is often cheaper that way) and I picked it up when I was there earlier in the week.  When I returned to my place I gave it a clean and a spin.  There was no discernable pops, scratches, or surface noise.  I was rapt!

That purchase completed my (two album) collection of The Buggles.  Yay!  Except that now that I'm researching them while writing this, I have discovered that a 2010 Japanese version of the Age of Plastic album on CD has 9 bonus tracks AND a CD version of the second album has 10 bonus tracks.  I've found them online, and purchased them, so to update this post once they've arrived... 

And MONTHS later, I finally get around to updating this post.  I got both expanded CD editions, one for a reasonable price, and the other at a VERY expensive price - in fact it is the most I've ever paid for a single CD and it was second hand!  However, it was in mint condition and this is a very rare find.



Comments

Popular Posts